Top 5 Storage Resources for Memphis
1. Bursting at the Seams with Entertainment: “The Birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll” has a reputation to uphold and with its epic entertainment portfolio, Memphis is living up to that catchphrase. At any given time, big-name bands, theater performances and festivals can be enjoyed by thousands, including the Memphis in May International Festival. This highly-recognized event brings in more than $88 million to the local economy annually.
With its World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, fantastic fireworks display and Beale Street Music Festival, there is ample need for storage solutions. But contributors to this beloved event need not fret: your grilling apparatuses, fireworks equipment and instruments have a convenient storage solution with Closetbox. Just box it up, give us a call and we’ll store it safely until next year’s Memphis in May comes around.
2. Bridging the Map: The newly-opened Big River Crossing is a great way for pedestrians to get from Main Street to Broadway. Take a one-mile excursion by foot or bike while taking in the incredible views of the Mississippi River and Memphis skyline. At night, the bridge beams with more than 100,000 Philips LED lights in a variety of colors and patterns, spellbinding onlookers. Stay afoot and leave the driving to us for your storage needs.
3. Sights to See: Elvis’ gyrating, cool demeanor and arresting good looks continue to captivate both guys and gals, even 40 years after his death. It’s no wonder Graceland attracts more than 500,000 visitors every year, and you’d be hard-pressed to take a tour of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll’s prior residence without stocking up on memorabilia.
Storing souvenirs takes space—something most Americans lack. Our climate-controlled units will keep those knickknacks out of harm’s way while freeing up space around your home. And when you stock up on more souvenirs from the many other magnificent museums—say, the newly-renovated National Civil Rights Museum, the Memphis Rock n Soul Museum and the C.H. Nash Museum at Chucalissa—we can make more space in you unit. Your unit will be customized to your needs and we only charge for the space you use.
4. Higher Learning: The University of Memphis—or Memphis State, as many Memphians still call it—welcomes around 21,000 to its campus every year and offers nine on-campus residence hall options. While sizes vary, chances are students need to leave a little behind. Parents can keep their kids’ stuff secure and away from the home until they earn that degree. When that day comes, we’ll deliver their belongings right back to your doorstep or, even better, theirs.
5. Community Centered: Memphis locals have options when they want to exercise, socialize and use their imaginations. The 24 local community centers and five senior centers offer a diverse selection of ways to do all of the above and more. These community hotspots offer activities like summer day camps, aquatics, fitness classes, art activities and special events, to name a few.
With the diversity of activities, space is at a premium for these community centers. Our Memphis storage center is the solution to keeping inventory out of the way. Our professional storage handlers will arrive promptly at your community center—or any other business for that matter—and deliver your inventory to our secure local facility. When your next event rolls around, give us a shout and we’ll deliver your items right back to you.