Lead QA Analyst
** LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS CURRENTLY LIVING IN DENVER METRO AREA **
Closetbox is seeking a talented Lead QA Analyst. Closetbox is a fast-growing full-service storage service and technology company. We grew 3x in the last year and are looking for an exceptional, experienced Lead QA Analyst who will elevate and accelerate software quality and practices across all of our technology.
- Design and lead the implementation test plan repository for our software systems
- Define and track quality metrics in overall SDLC
- Develop a comprehensive framework for software testing, and organize testing activities for new and existing releases
- Review test scripts against requirements / user stories
- Assist business users to perform UAT
- Participate in technical and functional specifications reviews
- Maintain record of test discrepancies, using designated or selected QA tools
- Provide feedback of test results to development staff for resolution
- Provide testing status to appropriate project management
- Coordinate with other QA Analysts and the Product and Development team to develop integration, system, and regression test scenarios
- Define and execute test plans for new software features
- Mentor more junior QA Analysts
- Regression test software applications for major releases and as needed
- Work with Product to elaborate test cases and plans in the requirement process and help further shape requirements by acting as an advocate for the customers and users of the software
- Help identify automation opportunities
- 1+ years of leading a QA team
- 4+ years of QA experience on a web development product
- 4+ years of QA experience on a mobile and/or responsive web application testing
- 3+ years experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment.
- 3+ years experience experience with a Software Development Lifecycle management software (JIRA, Rally, etc.)
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Experience creating test plans given user requirements
- Experience integrating quality into every aspect of software development
- Strong diagnostic skills and ability to quickly diagnose problems in complex systems
- Detail-oriented with an ability to produce high quality solutions and learn new technologies quickly in a dynamic environment
- 2+ years of leading a QA team
Compensation based on experience.
We offer competitive compensation both with regard to salary and company equity. We are early enough to build the cutting-edge technology platforms of your dreams with the resources to realize it.
About the Company
Closetbox was founded to free customers from the hassle of loading, hauling, and moving into storage. We provide full-service, concierge storage with a pickup at customer’s doors and on-demand return delivery for the cost of a traditional self-storage unit. Check us out at Closetbox.com.
IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT AND THAT ANY EMPLOYMENT AT THE COMPANY SHALL BE AT WILL EMPLOYMENT.