John’s Creek self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the John’s Creek area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
Only Pay For What You Store
Showing Today's Storage Rates for ...
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Make the No-Hassle Choice for John’s Creek Storage
Here’s how it works:
- You put your small items in boxes, and leave the bigger stuff for us. We’ll even provide shrink-wrap, moving blankets, and breathable bags for your items.
- Make an estimate of how much room you’ll need, so we can reserve the space for your storage.
- Call us or go online to schedule a date for FREE pickup. That’s right, there’s no worry about traffic, back pain, or scratched car paint.
- A personal concierge will make an inventory list of your items that you can access on our online dashboard, so you’ll always remember where your items are.
- When you’re ready for your storage items back, you can pay us a prorated fee to return some or all of your items, or you can pick them up yourself at no additional cost.
At Closetbox, we believe your John’s Creek storage needs can be solved in a reasonable amount of time. Our storage method lets you leave the moving work to our professional handlers, makes it easier to keep track of your items, and provides multiple ways to reliably retrieve your storage without ever having to leave your home or place of business.
Reliable Resources for Your Storage Needs
We don’t want you to ever have to worry about the security of your things. John’s Creek storage with Closetbox comes with extensive security and handling resources that other competitors can’t offer.
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Professional and Licensed Storage Handlers
- Insured and Bonded with Valuables Coverage Available
- Rigorous Employee Background Checks
- No Hassle Pickup and Multiple Return Options
- Climate-Controlled Storage Units
- Online Account Management
- Complimentary Shrink Wrap, Blankets, and Breathable Bags
Next to thirteen miles of the Chattahoochee River, John’s Creek is especially humid in the summertime. Our John’s Creek storage units are climate-controlled so that none of your stuff sits in a unit that turns into an oven in the Georgia heat. With the sweltering humidity in the summertime, our climate-controlled units make sure that none of your stuff gets mold or damage from thermal shock.
Exact Storage Pricing, No Unclear Fees
While other storage options offer confusing introductory prices with rate hikes, or hidden administrative fees, we keep our pricing simple and straightforward. We only charge you for the space you need, whether you have a few boxes of keepsakes, or a slew of extra inventory. We offer sensible discounts per square foot as your project requires a larger and larger unit:
- Closet: 5×5 space
- Small Room: 5×10 space
- 2-3 Rooms: 10×10 space
- 3+ Rooms: 10×20 space
With the growing Atlanta metro area, and over 20,000 households in John’s Creek alone, we know that storage is a necessity. We don’t want you to waste a whole weekend figuring out how and where you’re going to store your items. You could be spending time golfing at the world-class Atlanta Athletic Club, or taking classes at the John’s Creek Arts Center. Give us a call or set up an appointment online. Let us show you how simple and stress-free John’s Creek storage is, and save your free time for the things you enjoy most.