Midtown self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the Midtown area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
Only Pay For What You Store
Showing Today's Storage Rates for ...
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
The Importance of Climate-Controlled Storage in Austin
Don’t get stranded on I-35 or Mopac with an overloaded, overheating vehicle. Stop running late for business meetings or family events. Avoid the stress and anxiety of constantly worrying about the safety of your storage items. With a few simple steps, completed in the comfort of your air-conditioned home, our climate-controlled storage in Austin is within your reach:
- Box up, or use similar containers, to pack your smaller items. Keep an itemized list or photo documentation of what’s in each box. We’ll take care of safely packing your furniture and other large items.
- Speak with a personal storage concierge about the space you need for your project. We never ask our customers to pay for unused storage space.
- Set up a time and date to have our professional, licensed storage handlers come out and pick up the items. Free of charge.
General Guidelines for Climate-Controlled Storage in Austin
In the summer months, long stretches of continuous 100+ degree days have become increasingly common. Smothering heat typically persists well into September. And, to this point, it’s not just the extreme temperatures. It’s also relentless heat that can reduce the structural integrity of certain items.
Which items are important to store within a climate-controlled storage unit? Using this list, you’re able to get a better idea of what you may want to store within one of these units.
- Anything you can imagine melting (crayons, cosmetics, wax candles, etc.)
- Tapes, records, software and other video devices
- Electronics (especially in high humidity areas)
- Photographs and other artwork
- Antiques and heirlooms
- Medicine and medical supplies
- Anything of considerable value
Local Austin Storage Needs
- Art museums and galleries use climate-controlled storage in Austin to ensure that when they cycle through the artwork, none of the work becomes damaged in a hot, damp storage unit. Protecting this art is essential to ensuring it can be shown off for years to come.
- Bands and live music venues, too, need to know their instruments and equipment aren’t going to warp. Many downtown clubs and street festivals also have this type of venue-based storage need.
- The University of Texas has sensitive research supplies within their many departments, which requires a sensitive place to store these items. Without the use of climate-controlled storage units, this would not be possible.
More Storage Resources from Closetbox
With climate controlled storage units that maintain a consistent room temperature, you can be sure your items are safe from thermal shock. But this is just the beginning of our completely secure and hassle-free storage system. Check out all the resources available from Closetbox:
- No Hassle Pickup Service
- Online Account Management
- Itemized Inventory Tracking
- Multiple Storage Return Options
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Employees Background Checked
- Bonded and Insured
- Valuables Coverage Available
Storage in Austin has never been safer. Schedule your pickup today.