Plano self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the Plano area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
Get Your Free Quote Here >
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Discover the Benefit of Plano Self-Storage with Concierge Service
1. Box up any smaller items designated for storage. We will provide complimentary shrink wrap, protective blankets, and breathable bags for furniture and larger items. With few exceptions, we take most anything that can be moved by two professional storage handlers.
2. Estimate your total storage needs. An online inventory list will be made for you to keep track of exactly what’s in storage at any given time. This also enables us to offer exact storage pricing. We never charge you for space you’re not using.
3. Set up your pickup service. On the scheduled date, our storage handlers will load everything up in the truck and take your storage items to our local facility for unloading. When you wish to have all, or some, of your items returned, you can either use our affordable, on-demand return delivery or schedule a time to pick up your own self-storage.
Local Plano Self-Storage Projects
With easy access to the city’s DART transportation, it’s a myth that everyone in Texas, much less Plano, owns a truck. Along with having us fight the city traffic for you, don’t underestimate the cost and hassle of having to rent a moving van or truck.
Located in northeast Dallas between Richardson and McKinney, Plano has a lot to offer to both businesses and residents. That said, most buildings in this part of Texas have no basement, which can be a big problem if you need extra storage space. Whether you’re opening a new business or building a new home, or whether you’re simply looking to declutter the space you have now, Closetbox is the solution for your Plano self-storage project.
Security Resources for our Plano Storage Units
Along with a hassle-free experience, Closetbox offers the following secure storage resources.
- 24/7 Security Monitoring
- Professional, Licensed Storage Handlers
- Employee Background Checks
- Insured and Bonded
- Valuables Coverage Available
- Secure, Online Account Management
- Climate Controlled Storage Units
Cost Estimates for our Plano Storage Units
With our exact storage pricing, you’ll only pay for the space that you actually use. While base rates vary depending on local availability, our prorated costs keep rates to a minimum. And if you do need the extra space, we also have 5×5, 5×10, 10×10, and 10×20 units available at competitive prices. Know, too, that if you’re interested in our partial storage return, we’ll prorate the cost of the delivery service, as well as your remaining storage costs.
Get Started with Closetbox Storage
Our concierge services and exact pricing model for Plano self-storage is especially attractive to those with seasonal or cyclical storage needs. Whether you own a retail store at the Shops at Legacy, or you’re looking to declutter your home by removing recreational storage equipment, Closetbox is able to handle a wide range of storage needs. If you have further questions about our local storage policies, don’t hesitate to contact one of our personal storage concierges today.