Arapahoe self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the Arapahoe area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
Only Pay For What You Store
Showing Today's Storage Rates for ...
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Make a Better Choice for Arapahoe Self-Storage
Instead, discover our full-service storage model that starts with easy storage preparation and a pickup service:
1. Box up your smaller storage items. Our professional storage handlers will have complimentary shrink wrap, protective blankets, and breathable bags for your furniture and other large items.
2. Estimate your total storage needs. Eventually, a concierge staff member will confirm the exact size of your storage order with online inventory tracking.
3. Schedule your pickup date, and let us take care of the rest. When you’re ready to retrieve your items, you can pick up your own items as with traditional self-storage. Just know you still have to pay the handling fee. Most customers use our on-demand delivery service for either total, or partial, storage returns.
Popular Arapahoe Self-Storage Projects
With all due respect to the historic ghost town of Arapahoe way out in Jefferson County, the vast majority of Arapahoe self-storage is located in the County of Arapahoe and the southeast quadrant of Denver’s metropolitan area. This includes the major population centers of Littleton, Centennial, and Aurora, as well as the many neighborhoods along the I-25/I-225 corridor.
Arapahoe County also includes the area around the Denver Tech Center. To this point, these neighborhoods attract more than just major corporations and cable companies. We offer storage for homeowners, small business owners, skilled contractors, and service professionals. Whether you’re working with electronics, home-staging supplies, or even dental practice equipment, know that we offer storage solutions across the greater Denver metro area.
Here’s another way in which Arapahoe self-storage tends to be a little different: This county is home to some of the earliest settlements in Colorado. The county origins predate the Colorado Gold Rush of 1859. Many of Colorado’s rarest and most valuable historical artifacts can be found in these neighborhoods. Likewise, local communities see more than their fair share of family heirlooms, creating the need to store these items until they can be properly displayed or sold.
Our Storage Unit Pricing
At Closetbox, we never ask you to pay for storage space you’re not using. This is one of the big ways we’re able to offer competitive storage pricing, while outpacing the rest of the Denver storage industry for secure, hassle-free solutions. With our exact storage pricing and full-sized, 5×5, 5×10, 10×10, and 10×20 units, we have plenty of options to accommodate a variety of different storage needs.
More Resources from Closetbox
Additionally, you can expect the following resources and services:
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Rigorous Background Checks for all Employees
- Professional, Licensed Storage Handlers
- Climate-Controlled Storage Units
- Online Account Management
- Insured and Bonded
- Valuables Coverage Available