Stapleton self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the Stapleton area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
Only Pay For What You Store
Showing Today's Storage Rates for ...
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Discover a Better Choice for Stapleton Storage with Closetbox
To get started, simply:
1. Box up any smaller items you’re putting into storage.
2. Give us a rough estimate of your total storage needs.
3. Schedule your pickup date.
We’ll take care of the rest. Our professional, licensed storage handlers will ensure safe transit and unloading of your items into one of our local storage units. Meanwhile, a personal concierge will create an inventory of each item you put into storage.
Local Stapleton Storage Options
Since the closure of the old Stapleton airport, the city has become one of Denver’s few, truly pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods. And while most residents still own a car of some kind, relatively few residents have easy access to the kind of vehicle that can readily move their items in and out of storage.
Even if you do own a truck or large SUV, self-storage is hardly a slam-dunk choice. First, you’re going to be spending time you don’t have, only to end up dealing with the hidden fees and poor customer service. Second, many of these facilities are in remote, poorly-lit areas. Finally, ask yourself if you and your friends are really going to be more careful with your belongings—not to mention your car’s upholstery and paint job—than our storage handlers.
More Storage Resources from Closetbox
Between 24/7 monitoring, rigorous background checks, and business insurance bonding, Closetbox offers a number of storage resources that we think should be part of every company’s standard practices. Yet, we also offer a number of additional resources as part of our concierge-style storage solutions:
- Climate Controlled Units: These units maintain a constant temperature of 65-85 degrees. Strict humidity regulation is a different story, so keep your fine wine in a specialty cabinet at home.
- Online Inventory and Tracking: Never lose track of exactly what you have in storage, even for larger, long-term storage needs. This online tool also provides easy, reliable access to your Closetbox account and a convenient way to request return delivery.
- Return Delivery: Except during the end of summer rush, our storage handlers can deliver some, or all, of your storage within 24 hours. Delivery costs are capped at month’s storage fees with prorated costs for partial return delivery.
Our Denver-Stapleton Storage Prices
Best of all, you won’t have to break the bank to enjoy our hassle-free concierge storage. With the hidden fees and secondary moving costs that come with self-storage, our Stapleton storage is right in line with our competitor’s prices.
You’re probably thinking this all sounds too good to be true. In truth, it’s just innovation, online resources, and our exact storage pricing. You see, Closetbox will never ask you to pay for more storage than you use. We provide discounted rates for larger orders through four distinct storage unit sizes.
- Closet: 5×5 space
- Small Room: 5×10 space
- 2-3 Rooms: 10×10 space
- 3+ Rooms: 10×20 space