Detroit self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the Detroit area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
Get Your Free Quote Here >
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Detroit – Sterling Heights
St. Clair Shores
Complete, Full-Service Detroit, MI Self Storage
Whether you’re along I-94 and Anchor Bay or I-75 and I-275, let us worry about the traffic. Whether you’re storing an awkwardly shaped couch or tall wardrobe unit, let us do the heavy lifting.
- Pickup is a solution that means never leaving your home. Professional handlers mean never having to worry about safety.
- On-demand return for anything or everything. Just need a couple things back for your next adventure or hosting duties? Ready for it all? Just ask.
- Secure, climate-controlled storage is offered through a modern warehouse and individual vault system. You don’t have to be in the UP to be looking for climate-controlled storage with peace of mind.
Why not spend more time in the city or on the lake, especially when you can also have us take care of your storage need?
Discover Detroit Storage from Closetbox
From Waterford to Monroe, from Richmond to Ypsilanti, learn about how our solution for Detroit storage is setting a new standard for convenience, reliability, and overall value. Get started now with our free storage pickup, and stop worrying about what you’re going to do for your upcoming storage needs.
A lot of people start their search for a storage solution with some type of traditional Detroit self-storage unit in mind. In fact, some of these storage customers have had to learn the hard way. We’ve heard too many stories about pest infestations, water and mold damage, storage theft, and careless handling. Even when the units themselves are up to standard, you have to worry about hidden fees, bogus charges, and zero customer service. You’ll also have to weigh the possibility that you’ll run into traffic on I-75, I-275, I-696, or even a local thoroughfare.
Make a better choice for Detroit storage. Learn about the full-service storage model from Closetbox, and put more time back in your schedule without putting a hurt on your pocketbook. Catch up with work or spend time with friends and family, while still getting the storage solution you deserve.
Popular Projects for Detroit Self-Storage
- With very few exceptions, we’ll take most anything that can be moved by two professional storage handlers. We don’t take full-size automobiles, even if they can be driven. On the other hand, in a city like Detroit, a lot of vehicle storage comes in the form of smaller auto parts and automotive tools. We also take lawn mowers.
- The metropolitan area has seen several revitalization projects and new types of commercial activity. If you need storage for your small business or if you have questions about specialty items, don’t hesitate to contact one of our storage professionals.
- At the same time, you may be among the thousands of residents who need help de-cluttering their current home, as well as moving out of, or into, a new home. While many Detroit neighborhoods continue to see high vacancies and abandoned properties, Downtown, Midtown, New Center, and other parts of the city are actively growing again.
- It’s not all about demographics and the housing market, either. Between the passing of a loved one and the welcoming a new member of the family, between getting divorced and getting remarried, there are any number of personal reasons why you may suddenly have a need for local Detroit storage.
Cost-Effective Detroit Storage Units
Best of all, we offer this hassle-free storage at competitive rates. By the time they account for all the secondary moving costs associated with Detroit self-storage, many of our customers find that our storage costs compare favorably with the competition. No matter what size project you have in mind, whether it’s seasonal items like skis and swimsuits or more permanent things like heirlooms or documents, we will find a great price that we promise will never go up, unless you need to store more items. We never charge our customers for unused space.