- How It Works
- Storage Center
Stress-Free, Full-Service Los Angeles Storage
Why worry about straining your back, tweaking your neck, or twisting an ankle during your storage project? Instead, let Closetbox do the heavy lifting and offloading for you.
Free pickup means never having to leave your home or load your items on one of LA’s steep neighborhood streets. It means never having to fight SoCal traffic on I-5, I-405, or I-10.
Secure storage comes from a climate-controlled warehouse and personal vaults with continuous monitoring.
On-demand return is available through a personal dashboard. Itemized inventory makes it easy to retrieve anything or everything.
Why wait in LA traffic anymore than you already have to? Store your stuff and still have time to enjoy the beach
Step 1 // Reserve storage
Step 2 // Schedule your pickup
Step 3 // Pack your items
Step 4 // We arrive and store your items securely
Step 5 // Use your dashboard to return any item
// Storage Center Location
5655 Dolly Avenue, Buena Park, CA 90621
// Storage Center Highlights
- Free Pickup at Your Door
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Climate-Controlled Storage Available
- Online Tracking and Dashboard
- Employees Background Checked
- Bonded and Insured
- Valuables Coverage Available
// Storage in the Greater LA Area
Find a Better Solution for Los Angeles Self-Storage
Taking care of your Los Angeles self-storage is now possible without ever leaving your home. We serve customers in Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Long Beach, Santa Clarita, Glendale, Torrance, Pasadena and all of the great LA neighborhoods in between. We offer complimentary pickup service, itemized tracking, and on-demand return delivery.
The Hidden Costs of Los Angeles Self-Storage
- Material Damage: Maybe you have plenty of nieces, nephews, and cousins who are more than willing to help move your storage, but how careful are they going to be? How carefully do they listen to instructions? Are you going to end up resenting a friend or family member who accidentally crushes a fragile box in the trunk of your car or who puts a big scratch into your driver side door with a standing lamp? This goes double for anyone who needs to load their stuff from a residence on one of LA's steeper streets. Closetbox uses only licensed, professional handlers who know how to move items to our Los Angeles storage facility safely and efficiently.
- Time and Traffic: Our concierge model is popular in cities all across the country for its combination of convenience and affordability. But letting Closetbox fight the traffic for you has special meaning for Los Angelenos. Indeed, even if you only a modest number of items designated for storage, you'll likely still have to brave the traffic on I-5, 105, 110, or the 405. You may have a Los Angeles self-storage option in your local neighborhood, but when it comes to something as important as storing your belongings, do you really want to limit your options in this way? Especially when our full-service storage solution provides an even higher level of convenience and reliability?
- Self-Storage Fees: Some of the hidden costs are, you know, hidden costs. Many self-storage fees advertise a base price that doesn't include different surcharges. Don't get nickel-and-dimed into ever-increasing storage costs. Closetbox offers a transparent pricing guide for our monthly storage plans. Moreover, one of the ways in which we're able to offer an affordable price along with concierge service is by making sure you never have to pay for more storage than you use.
Don't make any final decisions about your Los Angeles self-storage until you include Closetbox in your comparison shopping and account for each of these hidden costs. Between loading, hauling, offloading, and reloading, ask yourself how much is your time worth? Then ask yourself if you're going to lose sleep leaving your items in a substandard self-storage unit. Enjoy an all-around better experience with Closetbox.