Northern Virginia self storage units reinvented.Need storage in the Northern Virginia area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
Only Pay For What You Store
Showing Today's Storage Rates for ...
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Full-Service Storage in Northern Virginia
Don’t let your storage project get overwhelming. The combination of loading heavy, odd-shaped items and Northern Virginia traffic is tough on anyone. So let our team take care of it.
- Pickup means right from your home or place of business. We’ll take care of the lifting, hauling, and offloading so you can enjoy a night at the Vermilion or a trip into DC.
- Secure storage may not be up to the Pentagon’s standards, but our warehouse storage with personal vaults is definitely a cut above traditional storage units.
- On-demand return is easy to use with our online inventory and itemized dashboard. Retrieve just a few items or everything.
Instead of wasting time you don’t have waiting in traffic, instead of spending the next day icing your knee, use our full-service storage.
Get Northern Virginia Storage with Personalized Services
From Alexandria to Arlington and throughout the NOVA area, you can find a better kind of storage in Northern Virginia with Closetbox and our full-service solutions. Avoid the traffic and out-of-town drivers on I-395, I-66, and Washington Blvd. Simply count up your boxes and larger furniture items and then schedule your pickup. It’s that easy. Stop worrying about your upcoming project. Don’t put off your already delayed storage need any longer.
Northern Virginia Storage Projects
- There are several landmark destinations that point to larger cultural influences. Storage for artwork and art supplies isn’t just for the Torpedo Factory. There’s a lot more military memorabilia than just what’s in the National Museum of the Marine Corps. Cooking equipment, costumes, and set design are for more than just the Riverside Center Dinner Theater.
- The growing suburbs and career-driven professionals create a fair deal of real estate based storage. Need to make your home look even less cluttered as part of your home staging? Making due with a temporary living situation work while waiting on the completion of your dream home?
- Or maybe you need more long-term residential storage. Found a home that’s perfect, aside from the fact that it has less than ideal storage space? Preparing to welcome a new member of the family, or preparing to send a grown child out into the world? Discover a better storage answer with Closetbox.
Popular, Local Storage Resources
Speaking of items and storage requests that are unique to the area, Closetbox can handle most project needs. That said, there are a few things we don’t do. We can’t store anything that’s illegal, highly flammable, or perishable. And we can’t store anything that’s too big for two professional handlers to move. We offer free, itemized inventory. A personal concierge will help create an online inventory of every item you have in storage with us. And this feature may be more valuable than you realize, especially if you’re balancing multiple long-term projects at once. It may be impossible to know what you do and do not need on hand six or even three months from now. Our online inventory and dashboard feature allows for reliable on-demand returns.
Too many Northern Virginia storage units are in remote areas with poorly lit facilities. Gimmicky promotions often have hidden fees and extra storage costs, including gas, vehicle wear-and-tear, and even providing your own lock and key. Likewise, storage containers are rarely as hassle-free or as cost-effective as they seem to be.
One of the ways Closetbox is able to consistently offer cost-effective Northern Virginia storage is by never asking our customers to pay for more storage than they use. Get a personal quote and a great price for any size storage project. Get the budget certainty that comes with clear and inclusive pricing. Get a better answer for your local storage project.