Brooklyn self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the Brooklyn area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
Only Pay For What You Store
Showing Today's Storage Rates for ...
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Full-Service Brooklyn Storage
From Sheepshead Bay up to Bushwick and Bay Ridge across to Brownsville, people in Brooklyn are discovering the benefits of full-service storage.
- Pickup means that we come directly to your door and load your items onto the truck for you. And we take care of delivery, too, so you don’t have to worry about fighting NYC traffic.
- Secure storage so that you can sleep well at night knowing your belongings are safe and sound in our climate-controlled storage facility.
- On-demand returns made possible by our itemized online inventory and personalized online dashboard. Just click on what you need, and we’ll deliver it back to you in practically no time.
We’re Giving Brooklyn Storage a Much Needed Makeover
Brooklyn is known as a community of constant change, so why should Brooklyn storage be any different? Our concierge service is a new way to do local storage. No need to worry about whether to bypass Gravesend and Bensonhurst on the Beltway, or whether to chance a straight shot through Crown Heights and Brownsville on Atlantic Avenue. We’ll show up at your front doorstep regardless of which neighborhood you call home, load your items onto our truck, and deal with navigating through traffic on our own, so that you can move on to more important things in life. Even better, we itemize and label your belongings as we stow them away so that you can have access to them whenever you please.
Reasons that New Yorkers Opt for Full-Service Brooklyn Storage
- While it’s often overshadowed by Manhattan to the north and east, the truth of the matter is that Brooklyn is home to more people who call New York City home than any other borough. With over two and a half million people living in Kings County, getting anywhere can be a headache. That’s why more than 50% of Brooklynites don’t own a car, and why more and more of them are opting for our full-service storage, and the pickup service that comes with it.
- Storage units in Brooklyn can be hit-and-miss when it comes to security and convenience. While established neighborhoods like Bay Ridge and Flatbush provide relative peace of mind in terms of storing your belongings, other areas in Brooklyn can give you pause. Closetbox stores your items in our own secure, monitored, vaulted storage facilities. With us, you can rest easy knowing your belongings are well cared for.
- Brooklyn is one of the most diverse cities in the country, home to a multitude of ethnic communities, each with their own unique cultural traditions and storage needs. Cultural centers, local businesses, and religious organizations are often in need of places to store seasonal items for the celebrations, festivals, and other cultural events that give Brooklyn its unique character. And because our full-service storage includes an online itemized inventory and return delivery service upon request, your Brooklyn storage is available whenever the occasion demands.
Customize Your Costs for Brooklyn Storage
We don’t think that there is a one-size-fits all solution to storage in Brooklyn. That’s why we’ve implemented an exact pricing system based on your specific storage needs. Whether you’re an artist in Red Hook looking to store a few boxes of supplies to create more space in your studio, or you’re putting your Park Slope brownstone up for sale and need to move a storage unit’s worth of furniture out for staging purposes, we’ve got you covered. You’ll only be charged for the space you use and storage you need. Give us a call today to get an estimate on your full-service storage solution from Closetbox!