Manhattan self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the Manhattan area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
Only Pay For What You Store
Showing Today's Storage Rates for ...
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Full-Service Manhattan Storage
With more people living in less space than anywhere else in the world, the need for full-service storage goes without saying when it comes to Manhattan island.
- Pickup means you don’t have to solve the nearly impossible puzzle of where to park and load your belongings. We’ll solve this problem for you.
- Secure storage in our climate controlled warehouses means you can sleep easy knowing your items are safe and sound in our care, just a mouse click away.
- On-demand returns mean you can get anything you want back from storage, pretty much anytime you need it. Let our storage team do the heavy lifting.
A Full-Service Solution is the New Face of Manhattan Storage
There are few places in the world where the term “full service storage” sings a sweeter tune than on island of Manhattan. Why? It’s simple. 1,700,000 people, give or take a few thousand, call Manhattan home. On an island that covers roughly 23 square miles, that adds up to about 70,000 people per square mile. And on a weekday, when the City is at work, you can more than double that number to about 170,000 people per square mile of real-estate. Add to that the fact that only about 20% of New Yorkers even own a car, much less use them regularly, and you can see why the term “full-service storage” should be music to your ears.
We Make Traditional Self-Storage Units in Manhattan Obsolete
That’s where Closetbox comes in. We like to call it concierge service, and it means that we take care of all aspects of your New York City storage needs, start to finish. It begins with complimentary pickup of your items anywhere in the city, and then free delivery to one of our lock-tight, monitored, climate-controlled Manhattan storage facilities. Finally, we generate an itemized online inventory for your belongings, so that you can access your online dashboard 24/7 and request that any, or all, of your items be delivered back to you any time you need them.
Who Needs Manhattan Storage?
- Eighty percent of New Yorkers are renters, and in a city where people switch apartments more often than most Americans change out their tires, reliable and convenient storage can be critical. If you’re taking your time with this move, or even leaving the city altogether for a few months, we’re the perfect option for you. Downsizing to a modest SoHo loft in order to get closer to the action? We can store the stuff you can’t bear to part with. Need to clean out your West Harlem apartment to make subletting it that much easier? We can take care of that, too. And because we only charge for the space you need, regardless of whether you’re cleaning out a closet or an entire floor, you’ll know that you’ll never be overpaying for unnecessary storage space.
- Only 20% of New Yorkers actually own a car, and most of those vehicles don’t get used unless it’s absolutely necessary. That being the case, unless you plan on wheeling your belongings uptown via the 1 train on a dolly to a storage facility in the meatpacking district, full service storage is the right storage choice for you. It doesn’t matter whether you live downtown in the East Village or uptown in Upper Manhattan, our trucks come to you so that you don’t have to worry about taking to the streets of NYC.
- Manhattan isn’t just home to 1,700,000 people. It’s also home to millions of small businesses, major corporations, and it’s the cultural center of the nation and the world. If you think that being a Midtown media mogul or a West Village non-profit means you won’t feel the real-estate squeeze, you’re in for a surprise. Whether you’re a Hell’s Kitchen mom-and-pop storefront operation, or an investment firm in the financial district, full-service storage is a great fit for businesses and organizations who need more room for storage than their current space allows.
Custom Manhattan Storage is Cost-Effective, Too!
Perhaps the best thing about full-service storage is that we do it all at the same or better price than most traditional storage units in New York City. And because we’ve implemented a tiered pricing system that only charges you for the space you need, you know that you’ll never be paying for more than is necessary—be it storing a few boxes to free up more space in your cramped apartment’s overfull hallway closet or accommodating years of accumulation in a Brownstone on the Upper West Side. Whatever your full-service storage needs, give Closetbox a call today to find the solution.