Staten Island self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the Staten Island area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
Get Your Free Quote Here >
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Full Service Staten Island Storage
Stressing about storage? Whether you’re a South Shore suburbanite, or you like the North Shore hustle and bustle, we have the answer for storage.
- Pickup means you might have to leave the couch to get things ready for us, but you’ll never have to leave your home.
- Secure storage in one of our climate controlled facility. Your belongings are safe & sound with us.
- On demand return thanks to an itemized, online inventory of your belongings.
Don’t waste another minute worrying about how to skirt I-278 or whether to jump on 440 on your way to a storage unit. Take the easy route instead, and let Closetbox do the dirty work for you.
Staten Island Storage is Easier with No Hassle Pickup
Don’t waste another minute worrying about how to skirt I-278 or whether to jump on 440 on your way to a storage unit. Take the easy route instead, and let us do the work for you. It’s a new and easier way to do storage. No need to hunt down available storage units in Staten Island. No need to rent a moving truck or borrow a neighbor’s pickup for the afternoon. And no need to battle traffic on the SIE on your way to a storage facility. Our concierge service takes care of all of the details for you, including pickup and delivery to our climate-controlled, secure storage warehouse. We even provide you with an itemized online inventory and return delivery service whenever you request it.
Whether you’re headed to a show at the St. George, or just have a day planned at the FDR Boardwalk, the residents of Staten Island have more important things to do than storage. Give us a call, and cross finding Staten Island storage off of your to-do list.
Common Needs for Storage Units in Staten Island
- Staten Island is experiencing a renaissance of late. The North Shore has become an artists’ Mecca, attracting a wave of newcomers moving in from other areas of New York City. And if you’re a growing family looking for more traditional digs, down south is still a great place to find a family home and a more suburban atmosphere. Regardless of why you’re moving to Staten Island, moving and storage in Staten Island often go hand in hand. Whether you’re short on space in your new North Shore digs or just need temporary storage until you close on that four-bedroom in Richmondtown, Closetbox is tailor-made for your storage.
- While the North Shore and neighborhoods like Thompsonville, St. George, and Stapleton get all the press, the resurgence of Staten Island doesn’t end there. West Shore development isn’t flashy and cool like up North, but the boom in office complexes on South Avenue, and the businesses that have followed, have led to a major makeover on that side of town as well. That kind of success usually translates to growth, and growth often leads to storage needs. We serve businesses as well as individuals, and our on-demand return service means that you can create the space your growing business needs, while having the peace of mind knowing that any, or all, of your stored items are just a mouse click away when you need them.
- Make no mistake. The fact that Staten Island is the least populated of New York City’s five boroughs is exactly why it’s drawing so much attention of late. That said, it also has the highest car-to-resident ratio in NYC, and the traffic to match. Why fight that traffic trying to get to storage units in Staten Island? Let Closetbox do the fighting for you. We come to your door, load up the belongings you have designated for storage, and we deliver it to our climate-controlled Staten Island storage facility, so that you don’t have to worry about getting jammed up on Victory Boulevard, Richmond, or Hylan.
Flexible Rates and Staten Island Storage Options
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all model for storage. Maybe you just need to store a few boxes of art supplies that you want to have readily accessible. Or maybe you need to procure a full-size unit to help stage your Randall Manor home for sale. At Closetbox we have exact pricing based on the space you use, so that you’re not over-paying for space you don’t need. Our tiered costs for different storage unit sizes also offer discounts per square foot. Either way, our prices compete with self-storage units. Call Closetbox today to find out more about how our full service storage solutions can satisfy all of your storage needs.