- How It Works
- Storage Center
Reliable, Full-Service Storage in Orlando
Worried about hauling stuff through Orlando tourist traffic? Concerned about hurting your back trying to lift that futon? Don’t be. Closetbox is here to help.
Free pickup means you won’t spend hours moving furniture and sitting in traffic.
Secure storage warehousing and individual vaults offer comprehensive safety. Your belongings will be protected from climate- and human-related hazards.
On-demand return of anything or everything. Whatever you want back, just ask us.
Don’t risk losing a beautiful Florida weekend to an inconvenient storage project. Instead, let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Step 1 // Reserve storage
Step 2 // Schedule your pickup
Step 3 // Pack your items
Step 4 // We arrive and store your items securely
Step 5 // Use your dashboard to return any item
// Storage Center Location
6917 Presidents Dr, Orlando, FL 32809
// Storage Center Highlights
- Free Pickup at Your Door
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Climate-Controlled Storage Available
- Online Tracking and Dashboard
- Employees Background Checked
- Bonded and Insured
- Valuables Coverage Available
// Storage in the Greater Orlando Area
Make a Better Choice for Your Orlando Storage
Discover why more and more residents and businesses are choosing Closetbox for their Orlando storage needs. We've created a new standard of convenience and reliability for local storage solutions. From Winter Park to College Park, from the UCF campus to Lake Nona and Kissimmee, you can now find a better kind of storage with Closetbox.
It starts with free pickup. Whether your joints have seen better days, you’re pregnant and been advised to stay indoors, or you’re just overwhelmed by your schedule and need to find more time, you’re going to absolutely love someone doing the heavy lifting for you. This includes shrink wrap and protective coverings for your furniture and other large items. Your friends and neighbors may be willing to volunteer their time, but are they going to be as careful or as efficient as our professional storage handlers?
Better still, we’ll fight any traffic that may pop up on Spessard-Holland, the Turnpike, and throughout the I-4 corridor. Never worry about scratching your paint job, while ensuring that all your items make it safely to our local storage facility. You can get this same level of convenience with on-demand return delivery, or you can pick up your own items. You can even request partial returns and additional free pickup service for cyclical storage needs.
Local Orlando Storage Needs
- Orlando is one of the fastest growing cities in the country, and population growth has a way of creating a demand for residential storage. Whether you're waiting on the completion of a new housing start or making space for a growing household, our valet-style Orlando storage is just the resource you need.
- Disney World gives rise to plenty of tourism-based businesses, but as a city and as a local economy, Orlando is much, much more. Closetbox can handle a wide range of overflow storage needs for professional contractors and small businesses. Apart from highly-flammable materials, perishables, and full-size automobiles, we'll take most anything that can be moved by two professional storage handlers.
- Everybody wants to know that their items are going to be safe, but there are unique concerns for Orlando storage given the near-constant heat and humidity and potential for severe weather. Our climate-controlled, fortress-like facilities are just what you need to never lose a moment’s sleep over the condition of your storage items.
Our Costs for Storage in Orlando
You also don’t have to worry about blowing up your storage budget. We're able to provide this new standard of hassle-free Orlando self-storage without sacrificing competitive pricing. How do we do it? One of the big ways is by never charging you for more storage than you use. We offer great prices for smaller projects, as well as solid discounts per square foot for larger storage orders. Find more time to do what you enjoy most, and eliminate the headaches associated with traditional self-storage in Orlando.