- How It Works
- Service Area
- Storage Center
Complete, Full-Service Raleigh Storage Solutions
Need storage but don’t want to sit in traffic or risk straining something? Rather than lug heavy items all across town, let our guys do it for you.
Free pickup means just that. We’ll pick up your items from your home or business at no additional cost.
Secure storage provides peace of mind. Why worry about heat or water damage? Our warehouse and personal vaults will store your things securely.
On-demand return ensures fast, easy retrieval for any, or all, of your items. Only need your extra linens back? We can do that. Ready to get everything? Just let us know.
Why spend hours packing and hauling stuff just to waste more time in Research Triangle traffic? With Closetbox, you won’t have to.
Step 1 // Reserve storage
Step 2 // Schedule your pickup
Step 3 // Pack your items
Step 4 // We arrive and store your items securely
Step 5 // Use your dashboard to return any item
From Cary to Knightdale, from Garner to Stonehenge, and throughout the greater metropolitan area, Closetbox offers Raleigh storage solutions that will save you a lot of time and headaches.
// Storage Center Location
5101 Trademark Drive, Raleigh, NC 27610
// Storage Center Highlights
- Free Pickup at Your Door
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Climate-Controlled Storage Available
- Online Tracking and Dashboard
- Employees Background Checked
- Bonded and Insured
- Valuables Coverage Available
// Storage Solutions in the Raleigh Metro Area
Make a Better Choice for Your Raleigh Storage Needs
The options for Raleigh storage are no longer limited to sketchy self-storage units and storage containers that are overhyped and overpriced. Closetbox has set a new standard for convenient, reliable, and cost-effective storage. From Cary, Research Triangle Park, and southeast Durham to the many Raleigh suburbs along I-40 and Route 264, we serve the entire metropolitan area. Our complimentary valet-style solutions start with free pickup and include online tracking, secure units, and on-demand returns.
Popular Projects for Raleigh Self-Storage
- First and foremost, Closetbox provides solutions for residential storage in Raleigh, N.C. The Research Triangle drives the local economy and local population growth. Whether you're moving into a new home, welcoming a new member of the family, helping a parent transition into a retirement home, or just looking to declutter your current living space, we're up to the task.
- Not all Raleigh self-storage is borne out of necessity or major life changes. From the Great Smoky Mountains to the Carolina beaches to Jordan and Falls Lake, a lot of local households are chock full of outdoor and recreational supplies. If you have seasonal equipment or supplies you only use on substantive road trips, consider putting them into our local storage facility.
- We also offer a number of commercial and professional storage solutions. Do you have overflow storage from your retail store, dental office, home staging, or house cleaning business? Do you have extra classroom supplies as an instructor at North Carolina State, Wesleyan, or one of the other local colleges? Or maybe you're a teacher in one of the local school districts? We have the answer for your Raleigh storage project.
Our Raleigh Storage Units and Resources
- Chances are you’ve got enough to worry about and work on already. Let us take on the heavy lifting, the stress of navigating traffic with a fully loaded vehicle, and the uncertainty of sizing and organizing a Raleigh self-storage unit.
- Our Raleigh storage vaults provide protection against natural and manmade dangers. Our climate-controlled warehouse prevents thermal damage and severe humidity levels. Our 24/7 monitoring and employee background checks offer comprehensive security.
- With our online tracking and itemized inventories, you'll never lose track of exactly what you have in storage with us. An online dashboard also makes it easy to request return delivery. Except during the end of summer rush, you can expect to receive your items within 24 hours. Or you can also call ahead, and pick up your own self-storage items.
Full-Service Storage at a Great Price
Better yet, we're able to maintain prices that compete with traditional Raleigh self-storage options. That’s because, in addition to eliminating administrative fees and secondary moving costs, we never charge our customers for more space than they need. With attractive discounts per square foot for larger projects, you can find the right price for any size project. Choose Closetbox and find more time to spend a day at your favorite Raleigh museum, see a show at PNC Arena, or visit the State Farmers Market.