Sacramento self storage units reinvented.Need storage in the Sacramento area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
Get Your Free Quote Here >
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Sacramento – North
Storage Facility: / (855) 937-2460
The Answer for Full-Service Sacramento, CA Self Storage
Don’t waste another beautiful California weekend struggling to move items into a self-storage unit. Let Closetbox take care of the toughest parts of storage for you.
- Pickup ensures you don’t get hurt lifting over-sized furniture into a van. We’ll do the heavy lifting and sit in gridlock traffic, if that’s what it takes.
- Secure storage in a climate-controlled warehouse protects your items from both climate- and human-related dangers.
- Push-button return delivery offers personal access to any or all of your stored items. An online dashboard feature makes for easy, on-demand return.
Don’t waste time and money sitting in traffic on I-5. With our full-service solution, you won’t have to.
Discover a Better Solution for Your Sacramento, CA Self Storage
From Folsom and Elk Grove to Woodland and I-505, and throughout most of the greater metropolitan area, Closetbox has created a new standard for self-storage. Don’t get fooled by the misleading rates and hidden administrative fees of traditional self-storage. Beware of substandard facilities with poor lighting in more remote parts of town. Storage containers are costly, overhyped, and too often a point of contention with your neighbors. These choices for Sacramento, CA self storage are as dicey as they are inconvenient.
Instead, with Closetbox, self-storage is easier and more reliable than ever. It starts with our pickup and is backed by secure units, online and itemized tracking, and cost-effective pricing.
We Solve Many Self-Storage Needs
Sacramento’s thriving metropolitan area is full of both residential and commercial storage needs:
- Suburbs like Elk Grove and Lincoln have seen an explosion of population growth in recent years. Whether you need storage while you wait for your new dream home to be finished, you’re need to create extra space for a new member of the family, or you’re finally fed up with that growing corner of clutter, find the hassle-free solution you need.
- There are cyclical storage needs associated with state legislators and their staff who tend to spend only part of the year in the capitol city. Likewise, a diverse selection of retail storage and other small businesses can make better use of their brick-and-mortar space with our local storage facility and return delivery service.
- There are also some specialized storage orders that come from Sacramento’s unique social and cultural events. We don’t take food perishables, for example, but we can store your extra deep fryers for Bacon Fest. Moreover, our climate-controlled units prevent thermal damage, but strict humidity control on a large scale is impossible while still offering sustainable and reasonably priced solutions. In other words, be sure to leave your Napa Valley wine storage at home in a specialty cabinet. However, seasonal items such as skis and snowboards and even swimsuits and shorts, we can hold for you during the off-season and deliver back when the time is right.
Comparable Sacramento, CA Self Storage Costs
It may sound too good to be true, but you can get our valet team and itemized inventory for about the same total cost as traditional self-storage units. How do we do it? For starters, with our exact pricing model, we never charge you for storage space you’re not using. This principle also applies to our storage return. Our return delivery cost is capped at one month’s storage fees, but you can also get partial storage return with prorated delivery fees. Get a price quote based on the size of your total storage project, and put more time back in your schedule without emptying your pocketbook.