St. Louis self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the St. Louis area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
Get Your Free Quote Here >
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Full Service Storage in St. Louis
Don’t waste your time hauling stuff through all of this St. Louis traffic. Let Closetbox do that hard work for you.
- Pickup of your stuff in your home. Don’t move that armoire or that dresser. Our guys will do it for you.
- Secure storage in your own personal vaults in the safety of our warehouse.
- On-demand return of anything or everything. Want that table back? Just ask for it. Want everything back? We’ll bring it all right to you.
Traffic throughout the metro area is just a bummer. Don’t waste a whole day breaking your back and sitting on the interstate. Let us do it so you can enjoy everything the city has to offer instead.
Smart, Reliable St. Louis Storage Solutions
Our St. Louis storage is capable of delivering a smart, hassle-free solution that starts with pickup, concludes with on-demand return delivery, and offers secure storage and easy online tracking in between. For projects big and small, seasonal and long-term, residential and commercial, we can handle pretty much any storage that isn’t highly flammable, perishable, illegal, or too large for two professional storage handlers. Stop putting off your project, and learn how easy it is to solve your storage problem with Closetbox.
Neighborhoods, Climate, and Geography
Whether you’re in the Loop, the Grove, the Hill, any of the city’s 79 neighborhoods, or throughout much of the greater St. Louis area, we’ve got you covered. Rather than fight the traffic on I-270, I-70, I-64, I-55, or any of the city’s highways and thoroughfares, let our licensed, professional handlers deal with the congestion, as well as the rest of the hassles associated with lifting, loading, and organizing your storage at our local storage facility. Moreover, secure storage in St. Louis is no gimmie. Potentially heavy rains in the spring and fall alternate with the extreme temperatures of summer and winter. Our climate-controlled, fortress-like warehouse and personal storage vaults can stand up to the fierce St. Louis climate. Likewise, continuous monitoring, background-checked staff, and a storage facility in which other customers do not have unsupervised access to the grounds help deter any human malfeasance.
Popular Projects for Storage in St. Louis
- The mighty Mississippi gives rise to a few different types of St. Louis storage. We can handle a wide variety of boating equipment and river supplies. In a less pleasant scenario, you may need storage for some time as you work on restoring a flooded basement area. And if you’re going on an extended adventure, by boat or by plane, we can take your non-essential belongings and help you save on rent while you’re away.
- Even though St. Louis isn’t exactly the fastest-growing city in the nation, the housing market is a different story. Whether you’re staging a home for sale, in between homes and waiting on new construction, or downsizing and looking to minimize your home maintenance and cleaning schedule.
- Sports storage comes in many forms. St. Louis is first and foremost a baseball town, but your Cardinals gear is just the beginning. Just because the Rams left town doesn’t mean you burned your signed Kurt Warner jersey. Maybe you have a piece of boxing memorabilia from the days of Sonny Liston and Henry Armstrong. The Gateway Cross Cup requires training in both mountain biking and road racing. Or maybe you have Billikens gear or corkball equipment. The list goes on and on.
Time-Saving, Cost-Effective St. Louis Storage
Find time in your schedule to take the family to the Saint Louis Zoo or the City Museum. Put a weekend back in your schedule to catch up with friends or with work. Regardless, you can find the resources you need and the convenience you deserve without blowing up your storage budget. Talk to our St. Louis storage team about your project today.