Our Annapolis storage is a better choice for both residential and commercial storage solutions. Our customers have told us some pretty scary stories about some of the other options out there. These stories include lack of a weather-stripping, leaking roofs, and the unit itself becoming infested with dust, mildew, or pests. We’ve also had customers tell us about a complete lack of even basic customer service. Closetbox does things differently so you don't have to worry about, overpay for, or bend over backward to take care of your storage needs.
Let us fight any traffic on the John Hanson Highway and Rowe Blvd. Let us worry about the weather and safely loading, hauling, and unloading your storage. You need to complete just three simple steps to use our storage services:
- Pack up your smaller items. We'll take care of packing larger items.
- Estimate how much total space you need.
- Set up your free pickup date.
Our concierge-style services and storage handlers serve the entire Annapolis area. You just need to give us a call, and we will work something out with you. In fact, we offer all of the following resources to our customers:
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Climate-Controlled Storage Units
- Professional, Licensed Storage Handlers
- Shrink Wrap, Protective Blankets, and Breathable Bags (for larger items)
- Employees Background Checked
- Online Inventory and Dashboard
- Bonded and Insured
- Valuables Coverage Available
Just tell us what you have, and we can give you an estimated price over the phone. And while we use different storage unit sizes to generate a base storage rate, we never charge you for storage space you're not using.
Local Annapolis Storage Projects
Annapolis is known as the sailing capital of the world. It's not just a town of boats and shipmen anymore, however. The city is packed with hundreds of new condos, as well as an incredible roster of retail shops and delicious restaurants that regularly show up on very-best lists. There are four distinct micro-neighborhoods that each have their own kinds of Annapolis storage:
- Main Street: This is the slanted central arm of the city. It is loaded with shops and places to eat.
- Maryland Avenue: This is a small cobblestone path packed full of art galleries, boutiques, and interior design shops.
- The M.R.E. (Maritime Republic of Eastport): Located just over the drawbridge, this is a tiny fisherman’s village that is filled with a lot of old and charming homes and places to eat.
- The Waterfront: The docks of Ego Alley are the best place to enjoy the riverfront.
All it takes is for there to be one person who loves fishing in your household for you to suddenly have a house packed full of fishing supplies. Or maybe you have too much artwork or too many trinkets from boutique shopping. With the exception of fine wines, perishable foods, and high-volume stationery, Closetbox is ready to be your Annapolis storage solution for anything that can be moved by two strong storage professionals. If you have lingering questions about our storage policies, don't hesitate to contact us.