We take the hassle out of self storage
There are actually numerous reasons that people look for storage solutions in the U Street Corridor, but there's one thing in particular that sets Closetbox apart from the rest of U Street storage in DC: our free pickup service!
Put more time back into your packed schedule. Stop worrying about the cost and hassle of renting a moving vehicle. Framed as it is by the Dupont Circle and Shaw-Howard Metro Stops, many local residents have easy access to two different Metro Lines. And thus less incentive to own a private vehicle that can handle the moving and hauling associated with self-storage.
Closetbox sets a new standard for dependable and hassle-free U Street storage in DC. The best way to understand how we've been able to create a superior solution is to go through our easy step-by-step storage process:
1. Box up any smaller items you're designating for storage. We'll take care of safely packing, hauling, and unloading your larger, standalone storage items.
2. Count up the total number of boxes and larger items. This will allow us to prepare an adequate storage space and estimate your total project costs.
3. Schedule your free pickup date. Our licensed, professional storage handlers will arrive as scheduled and ensure all your items are safely moved into our local storage facility.
Local U Street Storage DC
Whether it's the U Street Music Hall, Lincoln Theatre, Howard Theatre, the Black Cat, or Trader Joe's, this neighborhood gives rise to a wide range of arts and entertainment-based storage. There are also several academic communities in the U Street Corridor, from the Cardozo Education Campus to the Duke Ellington School of the Arts and the nearby Howard University.
Storage needs extend to both residents and small business owners alike. All along U Street, an older housing stock often means smaller, more compact floor plans. It doesn't take much for a house to become overrun with clutter. Likewise, in this type of neighborhood with a vibrant commercial district, it's often difficult, if not impossible, to expand your business location. Find an alternate solution with our full-service storage model.
Storage Returns and Resources from Closetbox
As part of our personalized storage solutions, we offer multiple ways to get your items out of storage. If you have the time and the vehicle, you can pick up your own self-storage items. All we ask is that you call ahead so that someone will be ready to assist you. You can also retrieve your items from the comfort of your own home with our on-demand return delivery. Our online dashboard makes it easy, and you'll typically receive your items within 24 hours. You can even order a partial return delivery, in which both the delivery charge and the remaining storage fees are prorated.
No matter how convenient and cost-effective, U Street storage in DC isn't worth it if you can't trust the storage location to keep your belongings safe and sound. Closetbox isn't just a one-trick pony; below you’ll find a list of the storage resources we provide:
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Rigorous Background Checks for all Employees
- Professional, Licensed Storage Handlers
- Climate-Controlled Storage Units
- Online Account Management
- Insured and Bonded
- Valuables Coverage Available