Mount Vernon self storage without leaving home.Need storage in the Mount Vernon area? Closetbox will come to you, pick up your belongings, and store them securely.
It’s Brilliantly Simple
1. Get A Free Quote
Let us understand your storage needs, give you a free estimate, and get your pickup on the books.
2. We'll Pickup Your Stuff
3. We'll Store Your Stuff
Only Pay For What You Store
Showing Today's Storage Rates for ...
What our customers are saying...
"I am obsessed with the customer service at Closetbox! I must have called 10 times with changes and stress, but your team was calm and helpful every time!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I’d recommend Closetbox to anyone. They came and picked up my stuff and stored it, too. When I needed to get something out of storage they made it easy and convenient. I like that each time I take something out of storage my monthly payment goes down."
"Great price, wonderful service. If I ever need storage again I’ll use these guys. Best storage experience I’ve ever had."
Discover Concierge-Style Mount Vernon Storage
Here’s how it works:
1. Box up smaller items; we’ll take care of packing furniture and other standalone items. When you finish with the smaller items, contact us and we’ll set a date for your pickup.
2. We’ll also need to estimate the size of your storage space. An inventory list will be made for you to keep track of what is in storage for the duration of your storage project.
3. On the scheduled pickup date, two professional handlers will load your belongings and transport them to our local storage facility for unloading.
4. Ready for retrieval? Personal self-storage pickup is available, but must still be scheduled. Many customers also take advantage of our on-demand return service at the cost of one month’s storage (with prorated fees for partial storage return).
Mount Vernon Storage Trends
Located on the border of the Bronx borough of New York City, Mount Vernon is made up of several, smaller micro-neighborhoods. Along with a housing development and residential communities, Mount Vernon has seen a good amount of commercial development in recent years with the implementation of tax incentives, known as an Empire Zone. This means that fewer locals have to make the daily commute to New York City for work, but it also means that more residents do not have a moving-friendly storage vehicle. Put another way, the convenience of our concierge service is appealing to a wide range of local storage needs.
More Storage Resources from Closetbox
- 24/7 Security Monitoring
- Employees Background Checked
- Insured and Bonded
- Valuables Coverage Available
- Online Account Management
- On-Demand Return Delivery
- Climate-Controlled Storage Units Available
Mount Vernon Storage Cost Comparisons
This may start to sound like a storage solution that’s out of your price range. Yet, by the time most of our customers account for hidden fees and secondary moving costs, they tell us just how attractive our prices look next to what the competition is offering. Moreover, we offer exact storage pricing that never has you paying for unused space, with prorated rates keeping costs to a minimum. And if you prefer a personal, 5×5, 5×10, 10×10, or 10×20 full-sized unit, we have those available at competitive rates, as well.
Closetbox is a great choice for new businesses that need to store expensive equipment while they get situated into their new office space. Whatever the need, commercial or residential, our concierges are able to handle a wide range of Mount Vernon storage needs, along with the greater Westchester area.
That said, we do have a few prohibited items. Most commonly, we have to reject perishables, wine, and certain types of stationery storage. If you have questions about specialty items, or any of our storage policies, don’t hesitate to contact one of our storage concierge professionals.